We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

balcony

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
7 helpful votes
balcony
Save

hi, could anyone advise me please if hotel royal bangkok china town have rooms with balconys

thankyou

8 replies to this topic
Loughborough...
Destination Expert
for Bangkok
Level Contributor
15,885 posts
60 reviews
115 helpful votes
1. Re: balcony
Save

No replies Tracey....so have you tried emailing the hotel?

2. Re: balcony

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 31 October 2021, 07:46

3. Re: balcony

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the Tripadvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 23 October 2021, 18:14

Chiang Khong...
Level Contributor
260 posts
4. Re: balcony
Save

Hi

If you Check out the hotel on it's web site or on booking site like most people would do checking out a hotel. You probably could find out yourself

I just spent a couple minutes doing just that. I don't think they have balcony rooms by the exterior look of the hotel and they never mention balcony in description of any of their rooms. Some rooms are described as having no windows. I would be Pissed if i wanted a balcony room and ended up with a room with out even a window.

Palmerston North...
Level Contributor
1,833 posts
86 reviews
11 helpful votes
5. Re: balcony
Save

Just a quick look via T. A. shows only a roof top pool !

Thailand
Destination Expert
for Thailand
Level Contributor
15,107 posts
189 reviews
175 helpful votes
6. Re: balcony
Save

No it does not have balconies, be careful what you book too as they have some rooms that do not have windows either.

Brooklyn, New York
Destination Expert
for Brooklyn
Level Contributor
33,837 posts
6 reviews
7. Re: balcony
Save

I also took a quick look yesterday and didn't see what looks like any rooms w/balconies.

Exmouth, United...
1 post
1 review
8. Re: balcony
Save

This might be useful https://www.itsallbee.com/hotels/bangkok-hotels-with-balcony/ , she seems to have a list of places with views and quiet a few of the hotels also have balconies as well.

Reply to: balcony
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.