We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy Dance Shoes???

Which Bangkok hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Perth Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Where to buy Dance Shoes???

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I am wondering if there is anywhere in Bangkok or Chiang Mai that I might be able to buy tap shoes or jazz shoes. The comman brand for dance shoes is Bloch and they are made in Thailand. So I was wondering if there are any stores over there that might sell them

Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
2,462 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy Dance Shoes???

I can't answer you, and I'm not interested in tap or jazz, but if you do find somewhere to buy dance shoes please let me know. I'm always looking, but for more latin/ballroom style. Leather with suede soles. Hmmm, and I've not heard of Bloch. We have Capprizio and such.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
328 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy Dance Shoes???

Yes you can buy them from the Sansha Dance Shop in MBK Centre 3rd floor The Image (hotel Zone) They sell Sansha, Bloch & Bunheads dance accessories. But dont go over there thinking its going to be like Sequin City or The Ballet Boutique in Perth, because it isnt.

I too, looked last year for my daughter who dances (CSTD) and they didnt have camel coloured shoes very limited. And the shop is just a glass counter!!! you are much better off buying in Perth.

3. Re: Where to buy Dance Shoes???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 17:17