i've booked a trip to Thailand in August 2013 & I will be in bangkok for 3D's/2N's.
I'm really looking forward to squeezing in a half day visit to the tiger temple in Kanchanaburi (Sai Yok).
Your response to questions below would be much appreaciated
1) What is the fastest mode of transport to the tiger temple ? Cab/Train ?
2) How long does it take to get to the tiger temple from bangkok ?
3) Is it better to pre-book a tour before landing in Thailand or easy enough to take a Cab/Train to the temple ?
4) I've seen half day tours online for approximately THB 7000 per person. Seems quiet steep. What's the best price for a half-day tour ?
5) Any other recommended stops in the return trip to Bangkok ?
Thanks in advance,