We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terminal 21

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
15 reviews
Terminal 21

Does anyone know when Terminal 21 will open in 2018

31 replies to this topic
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
317 posts
87 reviews
1. Re: Terminal 21

Some time in 2018, staying in the Dusit Thani at the moment which is across the street and it is still under construction though the concrete shell is built.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: Terminal 21

Had a look when I walked around Pattaya at the weekend. It still looks a fairway off completion although on this link it says early 2018

newpattaya.com/news/terminal-21-pattaya/

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Terminal 21

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Terminal 21

Thanks for your reply. We will be staying at the Dusit Thani in Jan. What is it like staying there. Is it as good as it's supposed to be. Do you get any construction noise

Merseyside, United...
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
71 reviews
5. Re: Terminal 21

Best hotel in Pattaya we wouldn't stay anywhere else, we were there in October no noise from either the building work at Terminal 21 or the Amari just over the road.

Terminal 21 looks a long way off being ready to open,as far as we know they've not started looking for staff yet.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
317 posts
87 reviews
6. Re: Terminal 21

You will love the Dusit Thani. We have just returned and are busy planning our next visit. Great location and beautiful gardens and pools. Club level is great if you are booking it but all of the hotel is lovely.

Have a great holiday.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
15 reviews
7. Re: Terminal 21

Thank you. Looking forward to it

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
8. Re: Terminal 21

Actually they are looking for staff. At least for some management level things. Looks like most of the shell is about done. I found a report somewhere a couple months ago that said it was about 40% complete. Impressive considering they only started building it maybe 1 year ago. They are working 24 hours a day so it's going up fast. At this pace, sometime mid 2018 does not sound unreasonable.

Edited: 19 November 2017, 03:01
Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
3,822 posts
39 reviews
9. Re: Terminal 21

Had another close look today and took some photo's. Tried to upload on here but my I T knowledge prevents me from doing so. I would say also about another 6 months off completion so looking at May/June 2018. They were well on their way building October 2016 when I was here. There's an impressive 42 storey hotel behind it Grande Centre Point which I reckon will take longer to finish off.

Edited: 19 November 2017, 03:08
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10 posts
14 reviews
10. Re: Terminal 21

I can't post the direct link because it's in Thai but if you go to the bottom of the page in the footer under current news there is a Thai link that shows 16 openings for T21 Pattaya. Not construction related either.

http://lhmh.co.th/

Edited: 19 November 2017, 03:17
Reply to: Terminal 21
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted