We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pattaya or phuket?

1 post
Pattaya or phuket?

Pattaya or phuket?? Which ones is more beautiful??

17 replies to this topic
Prachuap Khiri...
Level Contributor
8,530 posts
91 reviews
11. Re: Pattaya or phuket?

Think I'll stop at 4, and none from Patts......LOL

2 yanks, 2 Thai..........last one is a keeper, 10+ years. So, who needs relationship advice?

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
18,551 posts
12. Re: Pattaya or phuket?

Soe T

1 post

It is okay to come back with questions or whatever.

--

How long will you be in Phuket or Pattaya?

Pattaya is cheaper to do but Phuket has better beaches.

Prachuap Khiri...
Level Contributor
8,530 posts
91 reviews
13. Re: Pattaya or phuket?

One post wonders with blank profiles, rarely do.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
3,025 posts
53 reviews
14. Re: Pattaya or phuket?

I was going to comment but anything I could offer after that photograph would seem, well.....inadequate.

Phuket, Thailand
Level Contributor
5,251 posts
51 reviews
15. Re: Pattaya or phuket?

Pattaya is wonderful if ur single and want a company for the night and love drinking at 8 am

Phuket for everything else 555555

Chonburi, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,184 posts
29 reviews
16. Re: Pattaya or phuket?

Pattaya has great value hotels, more kinds of restaurants than you could throw a stick at, shopping for markets to malls, convenient for Bangkok, convenient for trips out e.g. Koh Samet and Koh Chang.

down the coast are some reasonable beaches.

there are also theme parks etc etc.

There is a sex industry but as a portion for what is going on in Pattaya these days, it is an increasingly smaller part.

Don't expect to see just people from your home country. Nationalities and families from all over the world come to Pattaya - so if you are a xenophobe it is not for you.

There is no need to get involved in the sex trade in Pattaya - those who think that Pattaya is all about or only about sex either don't know the place, have only visited the red light streets and have their own prejudices and hang ups about sex or other people having sex.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
23,403 posts
177 reviews
17. Re: Pattaya or phuket?

Hi Soe

What sort of beautiful do you want? I would never in my wildest dreams describe Pattaya as beautiful but there are some pleasant places to visit when out of the main area. Phuket, although a good deal more expensive, has many more areas which could be described as beautiful.

Reply to: Pattaya or phuket?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted