We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used www.easyridergroup.com -- Hanoi to Sapa ??

Philadelphia , PA
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used www.easyridergroup.com -- Hanoi to Sapa ??

Hello all,

Had this posted in the Hanoi forum, but have gotten limited replies.

Thought I'd try here with Dalat experts and friends.

I am looking for feedback on the motorbike tour group Easy Rider Group. They are based on Doi Thong Tin Street in Dalat City.

While in Hanoi last year, I ran into a fellow Denis who rides for them, and he has been in touch with me about a three day trip from Hanoi to Sapa.

I have almost nothing to go on except Denis' business card, so I am hoping that someone knows something about them.

Also -- if anyone knows of a similar outfit that does tours in the north, that would be helpful as well.

Any and all advice will be welcome and appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Steve in the USA

Broadbeach...
Level Contributor
532 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used www.easyridergroup.com -- Hanoi to Sapa ??

Hey, As i posted on the other forum I'm pretty sure Denis has no relation to the Dalat easyriders (based on his website) - there are lots & lots of guides throughout the country that call themselves easyriders that have no affiliation with the Dalat group.

Philadelphia , PA
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used www.easyridergroup.com -- Hanoi to Sapa ??

Thanks to you shopunderwater,

Very much appreciated.

I have had some contact with a group also based in Dalat called Freelance Riders, and saw many nice reviews about them here on Trip Advisor.

They seem very professional, and also do tours up north.

Thanks for the feedback and advice.

Have a good day, and thanks again.

Steve in the USA

3. Re: Has anyone used www.easyridergroup.com -- Hanoi to Sapa ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2013, 17:32