We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Freelance riders Dalat

Stockholm, Sweden
1 post
Save Topic
Freelance riders Dalat

My daughter took me, her wife and her wife´s mother on a fantastic trip through Southern Vietnam in the end of January. Four days were spent going from Dalat to Saigon with the Freelance Riders that she had found on the internet, from reviews here on TA etc. I must say that I, a 60+ woman who does not normally come to close to motorbikes, was a bit hesitant. No need: The Freelance Riders Khien & Khuyen organized a great trip with two of us on bikes and two of us in a van with driver. They were the perfect guides with lots of local knowledge about everything from cocoa-farming to the why a group of Mekong-fishers are all of the sudden living up in the inland of Southern Vietnam. We spent an evening, and night, at Khien´s parents' house which proved to be not only a lovely evening with good food and nice conversations but also an invaluable possibility to better understand Vietnam and its people. Throughout the trip Khien & Khuyen did their best to make the trip as interesting and enjoyable as possible, making inprompto stops in places for which we showed an interest. I would recommed the Freelance Riders to anyone travelling in the region. We never tried their competetors but our feeling was that the Freelance riders as a smaller company operated by a quite tight group, two of them brothers, seem to be better at guaranteeing the quality of all the riders. As a small buisness that depends heavely on a good reputation they also really do their best to make every trip really special. Anyway the Freelance riders can be reached on http://www.dalat-easyriders.com/

P.S. This my first review here on TA, but the guys were so good that I felt I had to get started.

1. Re: Freelance riders Dalat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 08:41