We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

Cumbria
Level Contributor
535 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

I'm looking for a decent hotel within walking distance of the tourist areas, with an outdoor pool to keep the kids happy after sight seeing!

The top end hotels are above our budget, but the Hanoi Club Hotel which has just started popping up on booking sites seems to be more within our price range.

I can't find much information or reviews on the hotel, other than the hotels own website.

Looking for any input from people who've either stayed here or know about it, or any comments on the area it's in?

Many thanks.

Hanoi Street Food Tour
Food Tours, Motorcycle Tours, Cooking Classes, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
HanoiKids Tour
Food Tours, Private Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours
Classy Travel - Day Tours
Historical & Heritage Tours, Boat Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours, 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Incredible Asia Journeys
Historical & Heritage Tours, Boat Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Food Tours
Cumbria
Level Contributor
535 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

...?

Victoria
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

Hi Sunlover.

We have booked at Paradise hotel 1, because it has a pool for the kids at the end of the day - a very small indoor pool, and family rooms are very affordable and reviews look good. it is located in the old quarter - up near he market. It is a little far from Lake Hoan (spelling?), but i think the pool will be worth it.

Have a good day.

Bec

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

I'm looking for a decent hotel within walking distance of the tourist areas, with an outdoor pool to keep the kids happy after sight seeing!

The top end hotels are above our budget, but the Hanoi Club Hotel which has just started popping up on booking sites seems to be more within our price range.

I can't find much information or reviews on this hotel, other than the hotels own website.

Looking for any input from people who've either stayed here or know about it, or any comments on the area it's in?

Many thanks.

Llanbrynmair...
Level Contributor
14,917 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

Harry D, forgive my scepticism, but why on earth have you copied the pasted the original post? A post that, I might add, is 16 months old.

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

Just a newbie and still figring it all out.

Pennsylvania, USA
Level Contributor
2,058 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

You can find my review of the Hanoi Club here:

…xemzi.com/en/…hanoi-club-hotel-hanoi

While I didn't give it a good review, it may suit your needs to a point. The pool is terrific, right on the edge of the lake and plenty of seating area. The pool is also PACKED with kids, so your would have others to play with. However, it is not walking distance from the Old Quarter, its about a 10 min. cab ride. While not walking distance from the Old Quarter it is walking distance from a wonderful area of Hanoi, Truc Bac lake. There are lots of restaurants, a market, and the best coconut ice cream in Hanoi.

Hanoi
Level Contributor
734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

http://www.hanoi-club.com/

you could absolutely book accommodation here, the management seems to train their staff good because the service is great and the facilities are fantastic.

8. Re: The Hanoi Club Hotel & Lake Palais Residences - ANY INFO?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2013, 03:18