We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)

10 posts
Save Topic
Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)

Hi!

I saw that there are posts about a somewhat similar issue, but didn't find the exact that I am encounter. I live in Israel and want to visit Lebanon. I know about the stamp issue, that's why I have a second passport. I plan on taking a flight from TLV to either Larnaca/Istanbul/Athens and then to Beirut. I just wonder how I best manage to avoid any problems.

Obviously, I will use my normal passport (with Israeli stamp) to leave Tel Aviv airport. But I think I cannot carry my second passport, that I will later need from e.g. Larnaca to Beirut, in my hand luggage, because they check the hand luggage quite extensively. They would probably get suspicious why I have a second passport.

Anyone maybe was in the same situation and can let me know how to best manage this?

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
10 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)

Why to you want to travel via other countries ? Usually Israelian are coming to Lebanon direct whith IDF transport, STAY HOME!!

10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)

Simply because I am neither Jewish nor Israeli. I am just a long term tourist in Israel that also wants to visit Lebanon.

Edited: 06 September 2017, 14:42
Reply to: Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted