We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)

10 posts
Save Topic
Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)

Hi!

I saw that there are posts about a somewhat similar issue, but didn't find the exact that I am encounter. I live in Israel and want to visit Lebanon. I know about the stamp issue, that's why I have a second passport. I plan on taking a flight from TLV to either Larnaca/Istanbul/Athens and then to Beirut. I just wonder how I best manage to avoid any problems.

Obviously, I will use my normal passport (with Israeli stamp) to leave Tel Aviv airport. But I think I cannot carry my second passport, that I will later need from e.g. Larnaca to Beirut, in my hand luggage, because they check the hand luggage quite extensively. They would probably get suspicious why I have a second passport.

Anyone maybe was in the same situation and can let me know how to best manage this?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Lebanon
Lebanon
Middle East
Larnaca
Larnaca
Larnaka District, Cyprus
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Beirut
Beirut
Lebanon
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv District, Israel
2 replies to this topic
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)

Why to you want to travel via other countries ? Usually Israelian are coming to Lebanon direct whith IDF transport, STAY HOME!!

Mentioned in this post
Lebanon
Lebanon
Middle East
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)

Simply because I am neither Jewish nor Israeli. I am just a long term tourist in Israel that also wants to visit Lebanon.

Edited: 06 September 2017, 14:42
Mentioned in this post
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Lebanon
Lebanon
Middle East
Reply to: Israel -> Lebanon (second passport)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted