We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 days in Lebanon

Save Topic
5 days in Lebanon

If i stayed 3 days in beirut and 2 days in jounieh or vise versa . is it agood idea for 5 days stay in lebanon .and how will ve the program . I heard about ge3eta and telepherek. Can anyone tell me how to arrange that

2 replies to this topic
Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,424 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 days in Lebanon

Use Beirut as a basis for all your one day trip in Lebanon.

Busses and shared taxis don't go to Jeita Grotto.

Hire a taxi in Beirut to Jeita grotto, ask the cab driver to wait you in the parking, explore the Grotto for around two hours, continue with the taxi to the teleferique in Jounieh, take the cable car up to the 600 m shrine of "Our Lady of Lebanon" in Harissa for a panoramic mountain and sea view, explore for one hour, return with the cable car to Jounieh, and then back to Beirut.

Jeita Grotto closes on Mondays and opens daily at 9 a.m.

Best regards

Beirut
Level Contributor
895 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 days in Lebanon

Hi Fathybacha,

As advised by Gaby you can take Beirut as your location and transfer from there to discover the country. You might need to check some companies who are offering daily trips to the touristic areas with a very affordable price including transportation and lunch ( some trips are as low as 30$ per person for a full day).

Some suggested trips : Jeita-telefric- Byblos

Baalback-Anjar-Berdawni

Sayda-Jezzine-Mleeta

Batroun-Tannourine-Douma

And many others

Regards

Inaya

Reply to: 5 days in Lebanon
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted