We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

American gourmet fast food restaurants near souq or MIA

London, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
American gourmet fast food restaurants near souq or MIA

Dear All,

I find myself increasingly relying on this forum to plan my upcoming holiday to Doha!

I'm currently finalising my rough itinerary and would like some suggestions on any recommended fast food, lunch restaurants near the Souq Waqif, Al Wahhab Grand Mosque or the MIA?

I am visting the above 3 places across different days but during the morning so it would make sense to try and find a decent seated fast food lunch place rather than get a cab to one of the malls just for lunch?

I'm thinking of places like Five Guys, Burger King, McDonalds, Burgeri etc but i am aware that the majority of these chains would be inside malls and therefore perhaps abit un-logistical to go there for lunch in between activities?

I know there is cafe in MIA which upon some research appears to be limited in the food they serve and going to the posh restaurant there isnt an option either!

Any help will, as always, be appreciated.

regards,

mazehussain

2 replies to this topic
Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
90 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: American gourmet fast food restaurants near souq or MIA

There are soooo many places within the souk where you can get great food at a reasonable price. If you def want fast food there is a Burger King at the tennis courts between corniche and the Mosque.

Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,902 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: American gourmet fast food restaurants near souq or MIA

@mazehussain

Five mins taxi ride away from MIA is Ric's Country Kitchen, great American diner style food.

Take Care

Beast666

Reply to: American gourmet fast food restaurants near souq or MIA
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted