We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver recommendation

Queensland...
Level Contributor
5 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Driver recommendation

We have just had a week in Vanuatu and had a great driver. Mark has a white taxi sedan, air conditioned and in very good condition. It easily seated 2 adults and 2 kids. It's not a van. He took us to Blue Lagoon, shopping and to & from dinner each night. I recommend Mark and PM me if you would like his number. (I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post his number here).

15 replies to this topic
Melbourne, Australia
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Driver recommendation

BelongaVic

Thanks, we took a malarone last week & gave us a headache & dizziness so really don't want to feel like this on the plane, so most likely won't be taking it, will use repellent & hope for the best!!!!!

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Driver recommendation

would like to follow up your recommendation of TONY as driver..in sept...can u give an indication of price . please...riq

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Driver recommendation

Hello, ExplorerGabor,

I have just read your post regarding a driver, I will be in Port Vila for a day visiting on a cruise ship, what I was wondering do you have anymore info on the driver you used.

Do you have contact details apart from a mobile.

Thank you for your time

Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Driver recommendation

HI, can you please message Mark's number was he expensive? TIA Sinead

Brisbane, Australia
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Driver recommendation

Hi,Can you please email Marks number. We are heading there on Friday and will be looking for a driver. Was he expensive.

TIA

Sinead

Reply to: Driver recommendation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted