We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Remaining questions for two week trip

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Remaining questions for two week trip

1. JJ Express bus from Yangon to Bagan - can I book the day before, once I arrive in Yangon, or is it best to email in advance?

2. Bagan Hotel -> I want to stay in Nyaung U. My plan is to ask my Yangon hotel for recommendations of cheap accomodation when I arrive. Does this make sense?

3. Going from Kalaw to Inle, I plan to get the train to Shwenyaung (11.06am -> 14.45pm). From there, how much should I expect to pay to get a taxi (?) to Nyaungshwe?

4. Third day at Inle - after two days of boating, is there a bicycle ride in the area that you would recommend in particular?

5. 2 days Bagan (1 full, 1 arrive early am after overnight bus), 3 days Inle Lake (2 full, 1 leaving at night on bus to Mandalay) -> or would you reverse this so more time in Bagan?

6. Accomodation - I'm booking nothing except Yangon and Mandalay in advance. I'm relying no there being low cost, budget accomodation available from January 12th for two weeks. Is this a reasonable expectation?

Many thanks!

1. Re: Remaining questions for two week trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 22:37
2. Re: Remaining questions for two week trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 14:19