1. JJ Express bus from Yangon to Bagan - can I book the day before, once I arrive in Yangon, or is it best to email in advance?
2. Bagan Hotel -> I want to stay in Nyaung U. My plan is to ask my Yangon hotel for recommendations of cheap accomodation when I arrive. Does this make sense?
3. Going from Kalaw to Inle, I plan to get the train to Shwenyaung (11.06am -> 14.45pm). From there, how much should I expect to pay to get a taxi (?) to Nyaungshwe?
4. Third day at Inle - after two days of boating, is there a bicycle ride in the area that you would recommend in particular?
5. 2 days Bagan (1 full, 1 arrive early am after overnight bus), 3 days Inle Lake (2 full, 1 leaving at night on bus to Mandalay) -> or would you reverse this so more time in Bagan?
6. Accomodation - I'm booking nothing except Yangon and Mandalay in advance. I'm relying no there being low cost, budget accomodation available from January 12th for two weeks. Is this a reasonable expectation?