We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to go to Nami Island ???

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Save Topic
How to go to Nami Island ???

I am planning on visiting Nami Island from Seoul . Pls advise how to go & using taxi or bus ???

Thank you .

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
10,838 posts
221 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to go to Nami Island ???

although people are happy to help you, please do some research yourself.

If you type "Nami" in the search area above this question is answered many many times.

Johor Bahru
Level Contributor
297 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How to go to Nami Island ???

This was the info i had gathered some months back. Not sure how good it is because I did not make it to Nami Island in the end. Hope it helps

Take the subway to Cheongnangyi subway station at Line 1. Exit the station, follow the signboard to Cheongnangyi Station. Buy a bus ticket to Gapyeong station (~3,800; 1.5 hrs)

From Gapyeong train station, you can take a cab to the ferry wharf. There are a lot of taxis outside the Gapyeong train station. Just tell them ferry station or Namiseoum and they will understand. It cost 3,500 won and is only about 5 minutes ride.From the ferry wharf, you need to buy the ferry ticket which includes the Nami Island entry ticket, total is 8,000 won. The ferry ride is another 5-10 minutes.

OR

Take subway to Sangbong Stn, walk to Sangbong Train Stn and take Gyeongchun line train to Gapyeong Stn (~3,000 won, 41 mins). From Gapyeong Stn, take cab to ferry wharf to Nami Island

3. Re: How to go to Nami Island ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 01:18