We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Grade Korean Ginseng

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
Top Grade Korean Ginseng

Hi,

Anybody interested to buy Korean Ginseng Extract in capsule form. bought it in Korean Duty Free Shop and hubby doesn't want to consume so I have extra box.

This is 6 year old ginseng cultivated by the Korean farmers but control by the Korean government to sell (in terms of supply and quality). It is their nation pride for this top grade ginseng. All ginseng that is 1 to 5 years old is up to the Korean farmers to sell; it is available in the market.

The ginseng that I bought is called: Heaven 1 Korean Ginseng Extract Capsule, 100% Platinum – boost your tiredness and immunity system.

London, England...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Grade Korean Ginseng

yes i'm interested. how much are you selling it for?

2. Re: Top Grade Korean Ginseng

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2014, 12:15