We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Solo Female - Tour companies recommendations

Michigan
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
12 helpful votes
Solo Female - Tour companies recommendations
Save

Hello,

Someone advised I post my request under "Egypt Forum" and not just "Cairo", (thank you TJim60), so here we go a second round :-)

My travel plans and bookings for Machu Picchu are on shaky grounds due to civil protests in Peru. So I thought that maybe it is time I visit Egypt this Spring, which has been on my list as long as I can remember.

I would like to take a tour 9/8 days, I could consider a luxury package.

I am a solo female traveler, and the itinerary could look something like this:

Day 1 - Airport Hotel Transfer

Day 2 - Visit Pyramids, Sphinx, Saqqara area attractions

Day 3 - Egyptian Museum, different district quarters of the Capital. Transfer to Aswan

Day 4-7/8 - Nile Cruise, Kom Ombo Edfu, Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memmnon, Temples etc etc

Day 8 & 9 - Cairo and Airport.

Is it a doable itinerary for eight-nine days? I thought of Hurghada as well, but I am aware that I might need more days to cover that.

I know there is a long thread with a list of Guides, but as long is the list of "banned "posts, so I would appreciate it if you could write your suggestions here.

Thank you in advance!

Fleur

2 replies to this topic
West Sussex, United...
Destination Expert
for El Gouna, Hurghada
Level Contributor
6,677 posts
264 reviews
159 helpful votes
1. Re: Solo Female - Tour companies recommendations
Save

It sounds doable, as long as you have a good tour guide/company.

If you want to go to hurghada you'd ideally need another 3 to 5 days (if you want a beach holiday/relaxation?)

Michigan
Level Contributor
219 posts
11 reviews
12 helpful votes
2. Re: Solo Female - Tour companies recommendations
Save

Thank you!

Any tour recommandations?

Reply to: Solo Female - Tour companies recommendations
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.