We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

Kuala Lumpur...
1 post
Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

Hi, I am a Malaysian and am looking for anyone who is interested to travel to Lhasa in Dec 2015.

Las Vegas, Nevada
7 posts
1 review
1. Re: Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

Hi there,

If you are interested in traveling with someone but cannot find anyone. You can join a group tour in Lhasa. My friend booked a group tour for Late October I believe. You can contact tour into Tibet. Good luck

Washington DC...
4 posts
2. Re: Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

My wife and I are also interested in travelling to Tibet then to the nepal border (if open). We are planning to arrive in Lhasa on 25th Dec. I have spoken to a few agencies but they require more people for our dates. Would this suit you?

3. Re: Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 22:21
4. Re: Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Washington DC...
4 posts
5. Re: Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

Thanks for reaching out...

We have already baught our airfare for Dec - please advise if you have any Pax for late Dec when you do and I will be in touch

6. Re: Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

Bhopal, India, Asia
Level Contributor
47 posts
8 reviews
7. Re: Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

Hiii sami,,

The Border to Nepal-Tibet is closed, it is only open to relief medical vehicles only, soo if you are thinking to go by friendship highway then you need to cancel your plans, only way to cross border is taking a flight that also cost around 480$, thats really expensive. i have the same plans to travel kathmandu-Lhasa-Xi'an-Beijing, but this year cancelled this plans.

Umeå
Destination Expert
for Leh
Level Contributor
6,585 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

The Friendship Highway is closed now , it will also be closed in September for political resons. Being closed in to December is a guess that seems wildly improbable .

9. Re: Malaysian looking for Travel Mate to Lhasa in Dec 2015

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 24 July 2016, 12:16