We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I like to join a group tour in September

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I like to join a group tour in September

I am going to Tibet from Beijing to Lhasa by train. Leaving Beijing on 02/09/15 for 10 days tour including EBC and Namtsa lake start Lhasa finish Lhasa. I am a female solo

traveler and I need 3 more people to make a group tour or if anyone looking for a people to join their group I like to join a group to cost of the trip down.

I booked ticket to Beijing and train ticket to Lhasa already.

I like to start tour from Lhasa 04/09/15 or 05/09/15.

Mentioned in this post
Tibet
Tibet
China
Lhasa
Lhasa
Tibet, China
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: I like to join a group tour in September

Thanks Mario.

I found a tour company to join.

Edited: 01 August 2015, 10:49
Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
44 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: I like to join a group tour in September

Our tour company informed us that Tibet has closed its borders for September. You need to ask your tour group about this. Looks like we will not be allowed into the country due to the 60th Anniversary of the TAR. You may need to reschedule your trip for later in the year.

Mentioned in this post
Tibet
Tibet
China
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
23. Re: I like to join a group tour in September

I think so. I have to reschedule my trip.

Sydney
Level Contributor
83 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: I like to join a group tour in September

I was planned to go in early September too but changed to 20/9 - 29/9 ... Same tour ... Same travel agent.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
25. Re: I like to join a group tour in September

Hi, I-m planning to go to Tibet with a friend in late september. Our approximate travel dates are 19th to 25th.

Would you like to team up with us? Which travel agency did you finally book?

Cheers,

Manuel.

Mentioned in this post
Tibet
Tibet
China
26. Re: I like to join a group tour in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2015, 14:28
27. Re: I like to join a group tour in September

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 22:21
28. Re: I like to join a group tour in September

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 02 September 2016, 14:18