We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ctrip Travel Service

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Ctrip Travel Service

Has anyone dealt with Tony at Ctrip Travel Service in Lhasa? If so, please share your experience.

thanks

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
1. Re: Ctrip Travel Service

I used Tony once with my group in April/May trip, he is honest and attentive to detail. I am Chinese living overseas, have great understanding of Chinese Culture, my suggestion would be giving more details of what you like to do and what you expecting to achieve, and your budget when you making your booking, so he can organise the trip best to your standard & expectation.

I am using Tony again for my next group this autumn as well.

Chengdu, China
7 posts
2. Re: Ctrip Travel Service

Hi Juanli77, please don't promote yourself any more here, as it is unfair to other travel agencies. You've posted the same content in other posts.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Ctrip Travel Service

Hi, If there is someone asked about another travel agent that I know of, I will also give honest answer.

I am only answered a question that I have experience of. I know many travel agent in Lhasa, they all equally trustworthy and honest.

So, it's unfair for you to say that I promote myself. If someone post a question regarding to the other two agents I used before, I will also give my honest opinion.

4. Re: Ctrip Travel Service

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2016, 12:17