We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

Singapore, Singapore
13 posts
Save Topic
Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

Hi All,

I'm planning to propose to my gf this coming Bali trip next month, i plan to surprise her and also do up a simple wedding ceremony.

I thought of having a very simple chapel wedding ceremony to surprise her even further. The actual registration and wedding dinner will be held back in my home town.

Was hoping to get a reliable planner to stage up all this for my proposal to make it a memorable one for both myself and my gf.

Please email me the planners contact so i could communicate this event to them.

Thank you,

Regards.

Adrian Tan

Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
13,945 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

weddings in bali is a rather common topic on the forum. if you type 'wedding' in the search bar you can read a lot of other helpful information. I can recommend Bali Wedding Butler. we used them for a legal wedding and were happy with the service, price etc. as you are not having a legal wedding the organization and price will be less.

Singapore, Singapore
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

That would be of great help.

Is there a big price difference between doing the legal process and just vow commitment? The legal obligation is bound to Indonesia only or if i do that in Bali, i cannot do my official registration in Singapore?

Thank You :)

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

Highly recommend Jo from Bali Mystical Weddings. My DIL was very impressed for her wedding in May.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

Can I ask how much you paid for Jo's services from Bali mystical weddings?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

Hi Winnie, Can I ask how much you paid for Jo's services from Bali mystical weddings?

sydney australia
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

I have had great service and feedback regarding weddings with this company

http://www.baliweddingsinternational.com

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
156 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

My wife has her own wedding company here, A lot of chapels in Bali have their own wedding organizers so you may not need to hire someone. All of the Chapels have set packages as well, if you go though a wedding company you should be able to get a discount from them. First find out where you want to have it, look at the prices on their website, then compare the price to what ever wedding organizer/company you go through.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
12,336 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

Read the OP guys, this event was over and done with in August.

Aussiejrb I'll PM you.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

Too bad I come late! For future wedding couple, I highly recommend Bali Tie 'd Knot. I hired them as my wedding planner, it was a big wedding party with lots of guests and they deliver a beautiful wedding party for me. I wish all brides will have beautiful wedding in Bali too!

10. Re: Reliable Wedding Planner recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2012, 18:25