We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Treewalk at Bali Zoo

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Treewalk at Bali Zoo

Has anyone been to Treewalk at Bali Zoo? I am looking for somewhere to take a group of 9 and 10 year old boys for a few hours and wondered if Treewalk would be suitable and great fun for them

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Bali Zoo
Bali Zoo
3,023 Reviews
Sukawati, Indonesia
Lakes Entrance...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Treewalk at Bali Zoo

We have been to the tree top walking at the zoo and the tree top adventure park at Bedugal.

The one at Bedugal wins hands down.

Anyone not doing the courses can walk around under the trees and interact with the walkers, you couldnt do that at the zoo.

There is 6 different courses of varieng difficulties that you can do in any order and as many times as you like, where as at the zoo my kids were given the choiuce of doing one course one time.

my kids ranged in ages from 9 - 16 and they all say its been a highlight from their 3 trips.

If you do go get the gloves they have for sale 20,000 I think, they are so worth it.

Denpasar, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Treewalk at Bali Zoo

That's great advice thank you. I am organising a birthday party event. Challenge I have is that Bali Zoo is under 1 hour travel from where I am, but Tree Top Adventure is probably closer to 2! If we talk to the zoo about an organised event perhaps they will allow us to be a bit more flexible with trying the courses. If they can be, would you still say it is worth the extra effort to get to Bedugal, or could that work? Thank you so much

Mentioned in this post
Bali Zoo
Bali Zoo
3,023 Reviews
Sukawati, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
374 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Treewalk at Bali Zoo

There is a tree top walk at Bali Zoo? hmm I dont remember seeing that, bugger.

The Tree Top Adventure is a long way but for me that was worth the travel, I was proud to finish it but boy, hardest adventure I have ever done!

Mentioned in this post
Bali Zoo
Bali Zoo
3,023 Reviews
Sukawati, Indonesia
The Tree
The Tree
460 Reviews
Tanjung Benoa, Indonesia
EDEN HILL, PERTH, WA
Level Contributor
243 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Treewalk at Bali Zoo

the treetop walk is more suitable to adults and older teenagers.

We saw it being used when there last year and the teenagers were too scared to do some of it as it is very high up and no nets underneath!

Even hubby said it looked very freaky - I doubt 9-10yrs will be able to do it - was a lot of climbing high up into the trees.

My hubby and girls have all done the courses at the Bedugal Tree topwalk and loved it. We are going back next month to do it again. We combine it with a visit to our sponsor child at her school in the same area.

The Treetop Walk is in the Botanical Gardens and I didn't do the walk but walk around underneath and took photos and chatted to the girls along the way and could see them all doing the different courses.

Highly recommend it !

5. Re: Treewalk at Bali Zoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2014, 13:20