We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Airport to Manohara

Which Yogyakarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
PJ
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Airport to Manohara

Hi,, 2 of us are flying to Jogja coming 15 Feb, and will straight to Manohara Hotel , please advise the transport fee from airport to Manohara. Thank you

PJ
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

rec the quote from travel agent recently, they quote 350,000. is it reasonable price ?

Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

Oopps...Mine was quoted 400,000!!

PJ
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

Please ask for Manohara Hotel airport pick up cost 250,000 only. or take public bus for cheap & budget if your flight arrival time is morning. we just came back fr Jogja.. i can share with you for the budget tour especially on transport. it really save a lot of $$$..

Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

Hi Ann50pj,

thanks for the info.. Please share with me your itinerary and places not to be missed. :) any good foods that must try??

PJ
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

Borobudur, Prambanan & Mt Merapi are a must. we stay 1 nite at Manohara Hotel which allow FOC visit borobudur fr 6am to 5pm. before 6am & after 5pm inhouse guest hv to pd Rp185k for sunrise & sunset. for me, Borobudur sunrise is a must if the weather is pretty good. Hotel to Borobudur only 5 min walk. u can rent a bike fr hotel to Mendut Temple, 2 muzeums near by, hill top (forgot the name) hv a very nice view n 2 kampungs nearby.

for prambanan, we decide to took public bus-Trans Jogja (green & yellow) cost Rp3000 one way per pax, 1 hr bus + 5 min walk can reach prambanan. if u would to try nice food, pls stop half way enjoy Ayam Goreng Surhati or Gudeg Yu Djum. please inform the friendly & helpful conductor where u wan to stop.

try another hot spot & lots of youngsters hang around - Angkingan Joss Kopi (street food) near Tugu Train Station. must try Nasi kucing & Joss kopi with red hot charcoal put into the kopi), u may sate horse meat too.

or may be i can share some photos with u ??

Singapore
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

Wow!! red hot charcoal put into the kopi... Did u says taste horse meat?? Wow!! Thanks for so much info above.. Very much appreciated.. Thanks! :)

Pls email me the photos at limangeline@live.com.. Thanks a lot..

Singapore, Singapore
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

Ann50pj,

May I ask how did you make your way from the Manohara hotel to the city? And how much does it cost?

PJ
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

Dear Chapatilo, please add facebook - phuacheesu@hotmail.com. u can view the photos for Jogja, Myanmar, Mt KK & etc& more will be uploaded soon. currently busy for couse. Anyway, if u hv any doubt or queries, we will try the best. Regards

PJ
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

Dear Chapatilo,

Hotel's transfer cost Rp250K, if save $$, take horse-cart cost RP70k & take bus to Jogja (for backpack travel). Tat time we were very lucky, we met a new friend from Jakarta, he gave us a lift to Hotel 1001 Malam with no charge. so i didnt know how much the cost of bus. if u plan to hv dinner outside, maybe u can ask around for the taxi charges (should be cheaper). the people there are very helpful N nice. if i m not wrong, taxi from jogja to Borobudur cost less than RP60k~70k per pax.

PJ
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Transport from Airport to Manohara

Pemadolma, please add facebook-phuacheesu@hotmail.com for photos. thanks.btw the best relax season to go to Jogja will be fr Apr to Jul-low peak season, less traffic, cheap hotel & tour packages.