We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

KL
6 posts
Save Topic
4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

Hi There,

Anyone can advice us on the follow ;

Day 1 Arrival at 1500 (25th Dec 2013) Yogyakarta Airport

Direct to Prambanan Temple, see sunrise at Ratu Boko temple. Back to hotel dinner (check in hotel)

Day 2 Yogya City Day trip and Shopping.

Place plan to visit; TamanSari (Water Caslte), Yogyakarta Palace (Krotan), and walk around Yogya city shopping. See Ramayana ballet performance neither at Purawisata (theatre) or Prambana temple (outdoor ). Please advice on what is different ticket price and performance.

Day 3 Day Trip at Borobudur & Mount Merapi. Note: Day 3 was thinking rental car (24 hours)and driver as will go far away from Yogya city.

Morning session - Wake up early 3.00 a.m. straight go to Borobudur temple (see sunrise view).

Afternoon session - Visit and lunch at Kaliadem village to see Mount Merapi. Back to Yogya at 4.00 p.m. Dinner at Yogya city.

Day 4 Leisure time. (Back to hometwon)

Free and easy (morning session). Departure to Yogyakarta Airport at 5.00 pm. Back to sweet hometown.

Thank you in advance.

Cheer....

Yogyakarta...
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

Day 1st looks good. Until april 2014 you can only see ramayana ballet at indoor, so better at purawisata that no longer from hotel. Ramayana at purawisata used 1 price : IDR 350 K. And day 3rd better you choose sunrise at punthuk setumbu hill (west side from borobudur) then come inside borobudur at 6 AM. Because in rainy season the possibility to see best sunrise I think only max 5%. And too waste money if you pay IDR 380 K but no see sunrise at top borobudur. Punthuk setumbu only IDR 30 K and give guide 20 K. Regards : aswoto (Atok)

Edited: 10 December 2013, 18:07
Yogyakarta...
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

Day 1st looks good. Until april 2014 you can only see ramayana ballet at indoor, so better at purawisata that no longer from hotel. Day 3rd better you choose sunrise at punthuk setumbu hill (west side from borobudur). Because in rainy season the possibility to see best sunrise I think only max 5%. And too waste money if you pay IDR 380 K but no see sunrise at top borobudur. Punthuk setumbu only IDR 30 K and give guide 20 K. Regards : aswoto (Atok)

KL
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

Hi Atok,

Some query about the Borobudur entrance ticket. Is there having a half day ticket (am/pm) or full day ticket? how much is the different fee ? Since I will visit Borobudur morning only and will left before 12.00 p.m. noon. Going to Punthuk Setumbu need a tour guide bring us to hill ?

Thank you for info

Yogyakarta...
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

Borobudur ticket at working hours (6 AM - 4 PM) : IDR 190 K per-adult person, temple guide IDR 75 K for small group. ...punthuk setumbu easyer to hire local guide to help you because the way actually very small and slippery...

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

Beware! aswoto69 has been banned from the forum for solicitation before! Never engage with personal service offered by this user!

Yogyakarta...
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

I answer with actually, everybody can check in internet am I wrong answer

KL
6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

Well, many thanks for all info here. Good day,

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
7,595 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

Just beware, Mercury_KL!

Never try to engage with any member who approach you in person and selling service. Most of them are unreliable and have scamming others.

Yogyakarta...
Level Contributor
2 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

I still didn't understand with cirque, who always prejudice even we are Indonesian try to assist friends from abroad...

Bali, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Ubud, Pemuteran, Yogyakarta
Level Contributor
11,034 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 4 days Yogyakarta Trip.

Aswoto: you are welcome to post on the public forums on TA, but the problem is you are spamming this forum as well for your guide services...that is forbidden.

The moderators have already been notified to watch your posts, so please be careful about what you write and do not advertise your services.