We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boracay accom in station 1

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Boracay accom in station 1

Hi, we r a couple planning to travel to Boracay in early Dec with our 2.5yr old for 4/5 nights . Keen to stay on white beach .

Looking for Recommendations for a nice boutique hotel on the beach .

Shangri la sounds like good ESP for kids but it's secluded & not in station 1 ..... still recommended ?

TIA

16 replies to this topic
Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Boracay accom in station 1

You would be happy with anywhere on White Beach aside from station 2, your hotel choice will come down to budget, amenities, room size and distance from station 2. Have a look at the TA listed hotels and give us the names of some that look good to to and we can let you know if we've stayed there.

Edited: 31 August 2017, 06:57
Mornington...
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Boracay accom in station 1

We stayed at Friday's and really liked it. Rooms are not amazing but the overall resort offers a more traditional island feel that I loved. The bottom end of station 3 is also good. We stayed at Borocay Beach House which is right on the beach without any walkway in front of it. I think you are right to stay away from Station 2. Very busy and loud.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Boracay accom in station 1

Ok so decided to stay station 1 & thinking Of Friday’s . It’s apprently at one end of the beach so not much tourist traffic & has a nice local feel to the place . Not keen to stay in concrete high rise buildings , although discovery shores has been also recommended which is right next door . Villa camellia which is sort of similar to Friday’s in station 3 was on my list too but felt it was a little too basic & since v r doing a sort of long journey to get there though we shld stay in the best part of white beach which according to TA is station 1 .

Thoughts please?

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
248 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Boracay accom in station 1

Fridays has seen better days and if you end up in a room in the back area your beach front hotel and what you are paying is no better than an off beach hotel.Some of the rooms need upgrades soon.

Station 3 is my favorite location as more laid back and budget nice.If station 1, Nigi 2 is nice.

Mornington...
Level Contributor
7 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Boracay accom in station 1

Fridays and Villa camellia are very different but both are good. I didn't stay at Villa camellia but had dinner there. From what I can tell, Villa camellia has better rooms, but Fridays offers perhaps a better island ambience.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
1,035 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Boracay accom in station 1

Villa Caemilla has very nice rooms,it would rate as 4 star accommodation, Fridays definitely isn't 4 star.

Reply to: Boracay accom in station 1
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted