We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how far is Kalibo to Caticlan?

Naga, Philippines
3 posts
Save Topic
how far is Kalibo to Caticlan?

Hi,

I have booked our flight to Kalibo instead of Caticlan, all of our frined will be in Caticlan while me and my family will be in Kalibo. How far is Kalibo from Caticlan? And what is our means of transportation? how much will it cost us?

Thank you!

London, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how far is Kalibo to Caticlan?

There are numerous posts about this already, but to save you looking through them, the answers are as follows:

Travel time to caticlan in a van is about 1.5 hours ( give 2 hours to be sure )

The vans are right outside the arrivals entrance at the airport.

Cost in a van is 200peso per person or you can hire the whole van for 1500peso ( according to some on here, I have always just paid the 200 myself )

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,171 posts
1,637 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how far is Kalibo to Caticlan?

As Martin has said this question is asked regularly and their is a Top Question right hand side with more information:

***Getting to Boracay Island from the nearest airport. Discussion on Transfers***

Best to read these Top Questions for your upcoming trip as this may answer many of questions you may have.

Tommo

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
553 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how far is Kalibo to Caticlan?

The diffference between paying the 200 and renting the whole van is that if you go for the 200 per person, they will wait until the van fills up, and you will find it is a local run, stopping and dropping off and picking up the whole way. When you rent the whole van it will be quicker as there will be no waiting and no stops. Its quite the nice drive and very scenic, so keep your camera handy. Its also much less crowded in the van.

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,347 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: how far is Kalibo to Caticlan?

go with the 200, most do not stop and if they do stop its not much as most onboard are heading to the same place. A tip, make sure the 200 includes the boat ticket. Also, you can take the tour bus thru Southwest Tours.Getting a van for P1500 will not be easy.

Edited: 29 May 2012, 22:20
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
553 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how far is Kalibo to Caticlan?

I have never ever had a problem getting a a L3000 driver to take me privately....either from Kalibo to Caticlan, or from Catilcan to Kalbo....

6. Re: how far is Kalibo to Caticlan?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 23:17