We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

Which Singapore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Philippines
Level Contributor
132 posts
222 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

Hi everyone. Am wondering which would be better for me and my Family (5 adults with one luggage each) to take - a Taxi or the MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront (for our R.C. Cruise)...your suggestions please? Thank you.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,096 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

Taxi would be the best option as it is most convenient. However, your group would need 2 regular taxis, otherwise you can go to the Ground Transportation Desks at the airport for a 7-seater Maxi Cab. changiairport.com/getting-around/…taxis

The charges will be about the same (possibly slightly cheaper If taken during off peak) if you get 2 regular taxis from the taxi rank.

Using the MRT will take slightly more than double the time and requires 2 changes. One easy by crossing the platform in a few steps whereas the second requires a longer walk at Outram Park. Cost wise, MRT is cheaper at about $2 per person?

Philippines
Level Contributor
132 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

thank you very much....if we want to go to the Singapore Night Safari...being 5 adults, should we still take a Taxi or a Bus?

Karawang, Indonesia
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

How much we should pay if we will going to Harbourfront from Changi airport ? pls advise

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,791 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

Take taxis to the Night safari, its much quicker than public transport.

Taxi to Harbour front from Changi should run around the S$20 mark.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

Royal Caribbean depart from the new international cruise centre located right at the end marina south pier, not from Harbourfront...

Mumbai...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

Hi everyone. Please guide me which would be better for me and my Family (4 adults with one luggage each) to take - a Taxi or the MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront (for Super virgo Cruise)...How much it cost? Thank you

LON-SIN
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
12,791 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

You will probably need 2 taxis depending on size of luggage. 1 taxi should cost around $22.

Indonesia
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

i just come from batam centre 7am arrive harbour front around 8am but we have flight at 10.30am, mrt or taxi more better go to changi, 1 go with my parent n' one big luggage..

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore, Taipei
Level Contributor
11,003 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

Taxi is the Best options.......

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,799 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxi or MRT from Changi Airport to HarbourFront??

Hi Xhia L,

Take a taxi. The journey is faster although you arrived right smack at peak hours. Depending on the day and weather conditions, you may need some time getting a taxi. But the MRT will definitely take a longer time and less convenient.

My $0.02.