We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

manila
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

Is there a left luggage counter at Marina Bay Sands theater? I'll be carrying a 15-kg luggage and a backpack from the airport. Will be heading straight to the theater to watch a show.

Singapore
Level Contributor
2,660 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

no they don't.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,096 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

2 options:

1) go straight to your hotel, leave the luggage there, afterwhich head to the theatre.

2) if option 1 is not possible due to insufficient time, i suggest that you store your luggage at the airport, then head to MBS. After the show, head back to the airport to retrieve your bags.

manila
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

Thank you to you both. If these were only the options, I suppose option 2 is more feasible.

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
6,096 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

just curious... you did not say how close you are cutting your time between your flight arrival and the show.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
165 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

Where's your hotel? If it's in town it shouldn't be too much of a trouble to hop on a cab from the airport and get to your hotel, drop your luggage and head to the theatre.

Cebu Island...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

I have the same problem

my hotel is in lorong geylang

Singapore
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,799 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

Hi,

From the airport, you will hit Geylang before MBS. Why don't you drop off your luggage at the hotel and then head down to MBS? I am sure the taxi driver will readily send you if you just let him know of your destinations.

8. Re: Marina Bay Sands Theater Luggage Locker or Counter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 08:15