We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Driver for the Day

Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
Private Driver for the Day

Hi - I plan on flying in to Lima around 10:30am and flying out at night at 12:30am. I would like to go to Central and Gaston & Astrid for lunch and dinner as well as see some of the sights (at least drive by). Would it be easiest to have a private driver? If yes, how do I find one and how much would it be for about 10 hours or so....

Thank you! Justin

5 replies to this topic
Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
12 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Use uber better option. I recommend better go to Fiesta in reducto avenue Miraflores instead of Central

Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Hi - thank you for the recommendations!

Denver, Colorado
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Lima Cabs would be an option too, check: limacabs.com/en/…1459268104-private-driver

Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,593 posts
509 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Uber would be fine.

Be sure you make reservations in advance for both Restaurants. If not available you can find many other options at : https:/…Dining.Overview.html

Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Excellent! thank you all for your recommendations. I'm now leaning towards just using Taxi/Uber. Should be easy enough. I already made a reservation to A&G....I need to wait until the 31st at midnight to book Central since my trip is not until September.

Reply to: Private Driver for the Day
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted