We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Driver for the Day

Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Private Driver for the Day

Hi - I plan on flying in to Lima around 10:30am and flying out at night at 12:30am. I would like to go to Central and Gaston & Astrid for lunch and dinner as well as see some of the sights (at least drive by). Would it be easiest to have a private driver? If yes, how do I find one and how much would it be for about 10 hours or so....

Thank you! Justin

Mentioned in this post
Lima
Lima
Lima Region, Peru
Central Restaurante
Central Restaurante
2,820 Reviews
Lima, Peru
Peru Cacao
$$ - $$$, Peruvian, Cafe, International
Osaka Pardo and Aliaga
$$$$, Japanese, Peruvian, Seafood
NANKA
$$$$, Peruvian, Latin, Mediterranean
Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
12 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Use uber better option. I recommend better go to Fiesta in reducto avenue Miraflores instead of Central

Mentioned in this post
Miraflores
Miraflores
13,459 Reviews
Lima, Peru
Central Restaurante
Central Restaurante
2,820 Reviews
Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Hi - thank you for the recommendations!

Denver, Colorado
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Lima Cabs would be an option too, check: limacabs.com/en/…1459268104-private-driver

Mentioned in this post
Lima
Lima
Lima Region, Peru
Lima, Peru
Destination Expert
for Cusco, Lima, Arequipa, Peru
Level Contributor
18,799 posts
539 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Uber would be fine.

Be sure you make reservations in advance for both Restaurants. If not available you can find many other options at : https:/…Dining.Overview.html

Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Private Driver for the Day

Excellent! thank you all for your recommendations. I'm now leaning towards just using Taxi/Uber. Should be easy enough. I already made a reservation to A&G....I need to wait until the 31st at midnight to book Central since my trip is not until September.

Mentioned in this post
Central Restaurante
Central Restaurante
2,820 Reviews
Lima, Peru
6. Re: Private Driver for the Day

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2018, 12:17