We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moroni to Antananarivo

Spianate, Italy
11 posts
Moroni to Antananarivo
Save

Hi all,

I’m trying to find out the easiest way to fly from Moroni to Antananarivo; what I found on Skyscanner is a service operated by Air Austral, via Saint-Denis. When I try to book on the website of the airline company, is not clear if the route is a connection, or not. with a transfer time in Saint Denis of 60 minutes only, it’s hard to have enough time to claim luggage from Moroni and check in again to Antananarivo. Anyone has done this route before? Any alternative? Thanks a lot

1 reply
ADC
Moroni, Comoros
8 posts
1. Re: Moroni to Antananarivo
Save

Hi there OnAir. You are right, currently there is no direct flight from Moroni to Antananarivo. You will need to take a connecting flight with either Air Austral (via Reunion), Kenya Airways (via Nairobi), or Ethiopian Airlines (via Addis). If you book any of those flights you should be able to check your baggage right through to Tana. The 1 hour connection with Air Austral in Réunion is a bit short, but you shouldn't have to worry about retrieving your baggage.

Good luck with your onward travels and we hope to see you back here in Comoros again soon! Kwaheri!

Reply to: Moroni to Antananarivo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Comoros
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Malaysia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.