We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kiev to Transylvania

Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
Kiev to Transylvania

Does anyone the best way to get from Kiev to Transylvania? I am thinking that Kiev to Khmel'nyts'kyi to Kamyanets-Podil'ski to Siret to Brasov. Anyone know a better way? Thanks!

M S
London, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: Kiev to Transylvania

If you want to do it by train you can go from Kiev to Ploiesti Sud (near Bucharest) and then change there for Brasov. It'll take about 30 hours, most of it on the first train from Kiev - don't know how that fits with your plans but there are less changes.

Windhoek, Namibia
Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Kiev to Transylvania

I just reread my post and I see that I did not say we were planning on driving. Anyone done this drive before? Thanks!

3. Re: Kiev to Transylvania

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 03:17