We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Operator - Tours Nicaragua

Omaha, Nebraska
2 posts
Save Topic
Tour Operator - Tours Nicaragua

I am looking into tour operators to help in booking a trip to Nicaragua. I have found a tour operator called Tours Nicaragua that can assist in booking hotels and tours. I do not see any posts about Tours Nicaragua on TripAdvisor or on the internet (besides their own website with posted testimonials) and want to see if it is a reputable tour operator that people have had good experiences with.

Has anyone heard of or know of Tours Nicaragua and if so how was your experience with them?

Mentioned in this post
Nicaragua
Nicaragua
Central America
Nicaragua
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tour Operator - Tours Nicaragua

They are one of the best, i guess they just never bother to ask their clients for TA reviews

Granada Nicaragua
Level Contributor
963 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tour Operator - Tours Nicaragua

Very expensive. But if you want your hand held from booking to getting about, they can do that for you.

The fact that they are not on here means they just did not register with TA and give details....by the time TA got really rolling in mid 2000's, they were well established and likely just did not bother.

3. Re: Tour Operator - Tours Nicaragua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2016, 14:16