We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon in Nicaragua

New York
1 post
Save Topic
Honeymoon in Nicaragua

Hello,

My fiance and I are working on planning our honeymoon for this June and are looking at Nicaragua as an exciting and affordable option.

1) Can anyone recommend any package honeymoon trips or tried and true companies for us to contact to set things up for us? We'd like this to be low stress.

2) My fiance is a little concerned about safety. What can you tell me from your experience to convince him that it will be okay (I've been to what I believe are more dangerous countries, so I'm not worried about it).

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Nicaragua
Nicaragua
Central America
Nicaragua
Level Contributor
115 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon in Nicaragua

Hello Miss.

My wife and I are from Australia, but have been living in Nicaragua for 2 years, and we have had no problems with safety. I dont know of any package deals, but I would recommend going to both corn islands for your honeymoon. Its very easy to get there, just catch a flight from Managua to Big corn island, then an hour boat over to small corn island.

Mentioned in this post
Nicaragua
Nicaragua
Central America
Managua
Managua
Managua Department, Nicaragua
Big Corn Island
Big Corn Island
Corn Islands, Nicaragua
2. Re: Honeymoon in Nicaragua

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2016, 19:18