We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging with parking?

boe
central NJ
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging with parking?

Coming off a weekly cottage rental we will have a full car, Need to find lodging for 2 nights that has parking without having to be a distance from car. Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch.

Whaling Museum
Speciality Museums
Cisco Brewers
Wineries & Vineyards, Breweries, Distilleries
Brant Point Lighthouse
Lighthouses, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Cambridge...
Level Contributor
4,006 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging with parking?

um, lodging where???

North Shore, MA
Destination Expert
for Salem
Level Contributor
5,734 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging with parking?

Where? Probably on Nantucket!

Hollis, New...
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging with parking?

I know that the Union Street Inn has parking on the premises. Probably a good many of the other inns do as well.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
4,006 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging with parking?

I didn't understand if OP wanted to leave Nantucket after the rental, or stay there.

buffalo NY
Level Contributor
88 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lodging with parking?

Will you be visiting during the summer? For this question, I suggest contacting the Nantucket Lodging Association: http://nantucketlodging.org/

I checked the web sites of some high-end hotels and inns, and they don't guarantee parking without advance notice. Most mention they have limited parking, and suggest not bringing your auto to the island. Enjoy your stay!

new england
Level Contributor
412 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lodging with parking?

Is your point is that you want to just park your fully-loaded car and not have to move it for 2 days before leaving the island (as you would have to do if you parked it in any hour or two-hour parking spots), that you need to be able to get things from the car, that you need to be able to use the car, or that you are worried about the car being a target for break-in since it'll be full (don't be unless you're leaving oodles of electronics or wads of cash in plain sight)?

7. Re: Lodging with parking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 13:17
Get answers to your questions about Nantucket
Recent Conversations