We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top fine dining on island?

Boston...
Level Contributor
300 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Top fine dining on island?

What are the top fine dining restaurants on the Island? Type of cuisine does not matter, just looking for recommendations for where to have a few romantic, upscale dinners while on the Island this summer celebrating an anniversary. Thank you!

Boston
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top fine dining on island?

I like Ventuno and The Pearl for occasions and Le Languedoc, Lola 41 and American Seasons for fun.

Concord, MA
Level Contributor
113 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Top fine dining on island?

So many good restaurants on Nantucket! Galley Beach has the best summertime ambiance for a romantic dinner and this year the old chef is back. I also like Topper's out at the Wauwinet. But I have to say my absolute favorite place is still The Pearl.

Boston...
Level Contributor
300 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top fine dining on island?

Thanks for the recommendations - these all look great. How about fun bars for pre- or post-dinner cocktails that might have live music or just a general great atmosphere?

Concord, MA
Level Contributor
113 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top fine dining on island?

The bar at Lola is a fun spot but can be really crowded and loud. If you want a quieter spot, try The Boarding House or upstairs at the Brotherhood. Met on Main also comes to mind. If you have dinner at the Pearl, it becomes a bar scene after dinner is over. A very casual place with live music is the Rose and Crown.

Boston
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Top fine dining on island?

Cru and Nautilus for cocktails.

Boston
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Top fine dining on island?

Definitely dinner at The Pearl.. inquire about one of their private rooms. The outside chef's table is a great experience. Drinks after at The Club Car (live piano music) or at Cru (best bar/restaurant location for views on the island)

7. Re: Top fine dining on island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2016, 12:25
Get answers to your questions about Nantucket