We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foodie in Nantucket

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
36 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Foodie in Nantucket

My daughter and I are both foodies and are going to visit Nantucket in Sept. Any suggestions for fun or interesting places to eat? We like local off the beaten path places best. thanks

Linda

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Foodie in Nantucket

pretty much all of Nantucket is off the beaten path but try this

www.chowhound.com

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,378 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Foodie in Nantucket

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29527-i380-k83284…

Linda, did you know that there is a Nantucket specific forum? You might enjoy reading posts there. Here is a link to a recent group of posts on dining on Nantucket.

Cambridge...
Level Contributor
3,800 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Foodie in Nantucket

this IS the Nantucket forum. TA is wonderful and I am a major contributor but chowhound is better for food especially on the islands where things change so much season to season. A two year old discussion of food on ACK might be worthless.

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
14,378 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Foodie in Nantucket

Well the comments are from less than two months ago though. Another thought is to check the Zagat reviews. You have to be a member but maybe foodles like Linda or her daughter are on their list.

Boston
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Foodie in Nantucket

You could look at 56 Union, Ventuno, The Proprietors, Black-eyed Susan's (for dinner, I'm less of a fan for their breakfast), The Pearl, Le Languedoc, The Boarding House, Straight Wharf, Lola 41 and The Chanticleer.

Boston
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Foodie in Nantucket

The Nautilus has my favorite food on Nantucket.. inventive, great tapas-style menu so you can try a few things. http://nautilusnantucket.com/

7. Re: Foodie in Nantucket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 June 2016, 12:26
Get answers to your questions about Nantucket