We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pride of Zambezi houseboat.

martinez
Level Contributor
21 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Pride of Zambezi houseboat.

We were on holiday for over three weeks at some 5 star places but this was by far was my favorite spot. It goes down the Chobe River. Norman runs the boat and our guide for the three days was Robert. Both were exceptional. Everything was so far beyond our expectation including the food which was some of the best of our whole trip. But it was the amount of big 5 animals we saw from the comforts of our boat that was the amazing part. It was like we were co-existing with all of nature and it's glory. And the sunsets omg. You must book really early.

martinez
Level Contributor
21 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pride of Zambezi houseboat.

I wish I could help you but I don't have any current info. But I think if you booked with any of the Zambezi Queens it will be the best thing you have ever done. What I wasn't sure of before going was the amount of wildlife I would see. As you probably know now that it is hard to get info. The great thing is unlike a safari you really feel like you are living with them instead just visiting for a few hours a day. The food was the best too.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
180 posts
546 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pride of Zambezi houseboat.

Totally off topic, but here is how to add a review to TA.

If you are logged into a PC or laptop, right below your name at the top of the main TA page, you see Hotels, Flights, Vacation Rentals, Restaurants, and so forth. At the end of that list is Write a Review. Hover over that link. A menu opens and you will see the Add a Listing to TripAdvisor link. Click that link. You get a form to fill out with the name, location, address, and so forth of the place you are reviewing. Once you click the Next button, you get to write your review.

On this first review, you cannot add any photos (at least I haven't been able to do so), so you have to wait until your review is published (TA verifies the info on the place you are submitting so this takes about 4 days), then you can post the photos. I hope that helps. :-)

13. Re: Pride of Zambezi houseboat.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 February 2017, 15:18
Get answers to your questions about Kasane