We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Afrigonia Restaurant

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
134 posts
153 reviews
Afrigonia Restaurant

Hi! I have seen many positive reviews for Afrigonia Restaurant and would like to eat there on my way through Puerto Natales next year but cannot figure out where it is located. The address is on Eberhard 343 but Google maps cannot locate that. And I cant even find Eberhard on the map. Ugh.

Can someone give me a cross street or some rough idea of its location? Like how many blocks east/north/west/south of The Indigo Hotel or something like that?

And please, all TA Forum posters, please dont just write about your favorite eats, give directions! :-)

Santiago
Level Contributor
493 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Afrigonia Restaurant

Hi

I've looking at google maps the street called Eberhardt appears there as H. BERNARD.

The Afrigonia is ono that street at just some 80 meters from the maini square (Eberhardt/Thomas Rogers) on Puerto Nataes downtonw.

Puerto Natales is a small city, and downtown is still smaller and with a couple of streets around the square that have shops. I tell you, you will not have any trouble in finding it.

Which hotel are you staying there ?

The Afrigonia is just besides the Hotel Natalino, a nice new hotel.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
53 posts
217 reviews
2. Re: Afrigonia Restaurant

It is small city indeed. we didn't know where it was located either. We were staying at Altiplanico Sur which was about 10 minutes away from town by taxi. (we walked into town and it's about 30 minutes walk)

We managed to find it easily. If you are worried you can just hop on a taxi and I am sure all the drivers know the restaurant. Have a great trip in Chile:)

Peterborough, Canada
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
3. Re: Afrigonia Restaurant

trust me Puerto Natales isn't that big...if you see the Costa Austalis hotel, walk up the street on the left if you're looking at the hotel and the water is behind you and it's about 4 blocks on the right. It's very small but amazing...!!! Make reservations or you might not get in! best place we ate...good luck

4. Re: Afrigonia Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2013, 18:17