We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planing a expeditionary trip to Huizhou, any advice?

American in Taichung
5 posts
Planing a expeditionary trip to Huizhou, any advice?

I am planing an expeditionary trip to Huizhou later this summer, since I was offered a teaching position that is much better than my current position. The point of my trip to Huizhou aside from meeting with the headmaster of the school is to scout the city and see if it is some where that I would feel comfortable living for a year or longer. I am hoping that one or more of the wonderful people on this site can help me by telling which parts of the city are the best for entertainment, best for shopping, best for living in, which districts are the high class sections, which are better for younger people, which areas are quiet or which are most active. Since I have never been to Huizhou before any advice about the city would a great help and much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for you help.

1. Re: Planing a expeditionary trip to Huizhou, any advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2010, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Huizhou