We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying a Flute / Dizi

Shenzhen, China
2 posts
Save Topic
Buying a Flute / Dizi

Does someone know where I can buy a classical bamboo (or wooden) Chinese flute / Dizi in Shenzhen? I'm also interested in other vessel flutes as well (similar to the ocarina, but I do not know what they are called).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
Guangzhou, China
Destination Expert
for Guangzhou
Level Contributor
483 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying a Flute / Dizi

Try Shenzhen Musical Intruments Mall (深圳乐器城) in Futian District. You should find flutes on 3F and 4F of the mall. Address: No. 1002, Shang Bu Nan Lu (上步南路1002号国企大厦3-4楼), accessible by metro on the Science Museum (科学馆) station.

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying a Flute / Dizi

To be honest I wouldn't trust anything I bought in Shenzhen to be authentic or original.

Mentioned in this post
Shenzhen
Shenzhen
Guangdong, China
3. Re: Buying a Flute / Dizi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2018, 12:17