We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Philippine passport holder to Shenzhen

Taguig City...
1 post
Save Topic
Philippine passport holder to Shenzhen

Hi all,

I saw in the internet that Philippine passport holder can visit Shenzhen visa-free for 7 days. Just want to confirm if this is true.

China, Shenzhen – 7 Days, only if you are crossing from Hong Kong. Only valid in Shenzhen area.

Thanks.

2 replies to this topic
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,068 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Philippine passport holder to Shenzhen

I very much doubt this; mainland China has been getting much stricter about visas lately, not loosening up.

The best case scenario I could think of is that it is now possible for Philippine passport holders to get Visa on Arrival for 5 days, as can some other nationalities, but I would want a lot of confirmation before even believing this enough to rely on.

2. Re: Philippine passport holder to Shenzhen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 July 2017, 01:35

Reply to: Philippine passport holder to Shenzhen
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted