We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from shenzhen to macau

malaysia
9 posts
Save Topic
Ferry from shenzhen to macau

i will be staying in Century Plaza at Lowu for 3 days. Then i will be leaving for Macau. I'm not sure which ferry terminal i should go, Shekou or Fuyong? Please advise.

Another query is how do i get to the window of the world from the hotel i would be staying? Appreciate any help.

Xiamen, China
Level Contributor
2,051 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from shenzhen to macau

Window of the world is located at the end of Shenzhen subway line.

Shekou is closer from lowu than fuyong by distance, cost ~RMB80 by taxi, or you can take the subway (again) to window of the world then change by taxi.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,151 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry from shenzhen to macau

You'll find the Shekou - Macau timetable here:

http://www.xunlongferry.com/e-pwzx.asp

Note that this service brings you into the Inner Harbour pier in Macau rather than the Maritime Ferry Terminal. The advantage is that it's actually much close to downtown, maybe 15 - 20 minutes walk if you don't have too much luggage. There are plenty of buses and taxis outside, but it's not so well sign-posted for tourists.

malaysia
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry from shenzhen to macau

Thanks for your response taipo and oisaan. I have another query, i will be reaching LoWu at about 3pm. Is it a good idea to visit Window of the World or Slendid China at this time?

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ferry from shenzhen to macau

I have been to both Windows of the World and Splendid china, you really need about 5-6 hours to see them properly, also great shows at night, start around 7.30pm. DOnt rush it, they are both good attractions. I prefer Windows of the World.

5. Re: Ferry from shenzhen to macau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 23:22
Get answers to your questions about Shenzhen