We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Xiamen to Macau via Shenzhen

Which Shenzhen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kfar Saba, Israel
Level Contributor
156 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Xiamen to Macau via Shenzhen

I want to travel from Xiamen to Macau so I will take the bus from Xiamen to Shenzhen and then ferry. Does anyone know where the Xiamen bus will arrive and how I get from the bus station to the port? thanks

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
28,953 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Xiamen to Macau via Shenzhen

I don't know where the Xiamen bus will arrive (you didn't consider taking the train?) but wherever it is is bound to be close to a Metro Station (maybe Luohu, possibly Futian Coach Station). You can take the Metro to Shekou Port (2nd to last stop on the Shekou Line) or you can take a taxi.

Kfar Saba, Israel
Level Contributor
156 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Xiamen to Macau via Shenzhen

There is NO train between Xiamen and Shenzhen the line is not finished yet

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
28,953 posts
295 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Xiamen to Macau via Shenzhen

Yes, but you are trying to get to Macau, so could take a train to GZ then transfer to bus or light rail to Zhuhai, without detouring to Shenzhen!,

4. Re: Xiamen to Macau via Shenzhen

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 00:17