We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

fishing!!!!

hockley essex
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
fishing!!!!

my partner wants to go fishing when we go to sharm el sheikh!!!!!!we are staying at the sol charm from the 18th feb for 2 weeks does antone know if they do boat trips? and how much they cost, i have NO intention of leaving the pool

uk
Level Contributor
54 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: fishing!!!!

I was also interested in doing this. However a search of the site showed that boat trips are few and far between. It can also be costly unless you have a group of people to share the charter costs amongst.

Stanford-Le-Hope...
Level Contributor
3,257 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: fishing!!!!

Hi mandy567.

I remember a while ago that someone asked the same question as you, re fishing, and a member from the forum gave her this www.sunnfunsinai.com to look at, at least you can show your partner and the maybe he will decided it is to pricey for you to go fishing.

My self and my family love fishing, but wont be fishing in Eygpt because it we have also heard it costs so much money.

Have a nice trip.

Julie

Cairo - Egypt
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: fishing!!!!

I agree with gnasher123 that fishing Sharm El-Sheikh is relatively costly, unless you have a group to share. Many boats around, but only very few specialized fishing boats and experienced guides. Rest of them go diving!

Happy time in Egypt.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: fishing!!!!

Hi I posted about sunnfun and also www.egyptfishing.com - I dont think these are expensive compared to say golfing in Sharm or day trip to Cairo - whatever rocks your boat LOL

5. Re: fishing!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 15:22