We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One-night desert camping in Jaisalmer

London
Level Contributor
29 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
One-night desert camping in Jaisalmer

Hi all,

I am planning a visit to Jaisalmer around mid October 2017, and as part of my visit I'd love to do a desert tour with overnight camping.

Does any of you know some provider in Jaisalmer I could ask to?

Thanks in advance!

3 replies to this topic
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,200 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One-night desert camping in Jaisalmer

Hi Diferdin,

To get the best deal, I would book once you get into Jaisalmer. There are many operators who you can book with, offering great deals. Get a couple of quotes and see what they offer you, pick the one that appeals to you the most and go for it. All you are going to get here is probably advertising for certain outfits.

Safe Travels.

Edited: 27 August 2017, 03:40
London
Level Contributor
29 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One-night desert camping in Jaisalmer

Thanks.

I thought to do so, but my question is: am I going to find operators in Jaisalmer? Where, in case?

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,200 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One-night desert camping in Jaisalmer

Do you know where you are staying there? You can ask at your haveli/hotel for a quote, then go outside there and ask in the market, (by the Fort) there are stands/tour agents offices that sell the same desert camping experiences. You can get many many quotes. See what you like and what they offer....you will get a vibe on who you trust, what you like....remember sometimes cheapest is not always the best. You want to be comfortable and have a nice experience.

Safe Travels.

Reply to: One-night desert camping in Jaisalmer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted