We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jaisalmer-2nights with 9 year old kid.

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
82 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Jaisalmer-2nights with 9 year old kid.

Hi,

I will be arriving from Bikaner by 3 pm.I plan to stay for 2 nights.

Should i stay at the hotel and book the desert safari for the same day or for the next day.

Which safari is the best along with a 9 year old kid ( both jeep and camel ).

Any accomodation recommended in jaisalmer, which is mid budget.

Please guide.

Thanks !

3 replies to this topic
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Jaisalmer-2nights with 9 year old kid.

hye,

I visited here in jaisalmer on 1-3sep.

I sujjest you to come and then book hotel

I sujjest you to book hotel name #abu safari, resonable rates, then from here he will provide you a taxi goo tanot mata and longewala and same day go to desert and injoy camel and spcly the jeep safari,definately u will injoy the ride of jeep was too goood,

Then if you want to take package then you can Take package otherwise you injoy safari and then come to jaisalmer and injoy dinner bcz u r with famly so it wss good to came and stay hotel, nxt day goo for jaisalmer tour and retern to you home

Edited: 05 September 2017, 00:43
jaisalmer
Destination Expert
for Jaisalmer
Level Contributor
1,387 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jaisalmer-2nights with 9 year old kid.

You will be tired by journey from bikaner and than another one hr drive and camel ride etc... gone too tiring .first night in hotel and do next day trip to desert. if you think you are ok with about 6 hrs travel than you can do same day desert trip.

almost every hotels in jaisalmer provide the the tour services,you read on tripadvisir ..

some of them are here fifu hotel, shahi palace , pleasant haveli.,etc.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
6,183 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jaisalmer-2nights with 9 year old kid.

Hi Gopalkhetan,

I would go to the desert on your 2nd night. Your first night I would relax and settle in to Jaisalmer. Post #2 is correct about how you can book once you reach there. There are many choices and your hotel can help you arrange or go out in the market and chose from many agencies.

I really love the Nachana Haveli. It is lovely and a great location and mid-budget.

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g297…

Have a good trip.

Reply to: Jaisalmer-2nights with 9 year old kid.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted