We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary planning help required

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Itinerary planning help required

Hi.....planning to travel to jodhpur n jaisalmer in dec with my 1 yr old kid....is it safe to stay in a desertcamp with a small kid....also help me inplanning d itinerary

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
2,794 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Itinerary planning help required

Hi,

It safe i am not suggest to stay overnight at tents because Dec is very cold and you have 1 yr kid with you.

Go there enjoy the camel ride sunset and back to Jaisalmer and stay at the hotels.

Regards

Discovery Prime Tours

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
3,123 posts
2. Re: Itinerary planning help required

Yes it is safe you can stay in desert .one night Jodhpur and two night jaisalmer one in city and one in desert

Thanks

Ruralindiavacations

Rajasthan, India
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: Itinerary planning help required

It safe I am not propose to remain overnight at tents since Dec is extremely icy and you have 1 yr kid with you.Go there appreciate the camel ride nightfall and back to Jaisalmer and remain at the lodgings.

4. Re: Itinerary planning help required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2018, 12:17