We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heating baby's food

Sunshine Coast
1 post
Save Topic
Heating baby's food

Am going to Kuta and Sanur in July with an 8 mth old and am wondering how to heat the food and milk. The room doesn't seem to have cooking facilities or microwaves. Any help is appreciated.

Lyn

Mentioned in this post
Kuta
Kuta
Kuta District, Indonesia
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
Beach Bowl Bali
$, Cafe, European, Asian
Fat Tony's
$, American, Fast food, Street Food
Ballina, Australia
Destination Expert
for Pemuteran, Bali
Level Contributor
8,184 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heating baby's food

Nothing like the old birko. I still lug mine around with me.

perth
Level Contributor
1,684 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heating baby's food

use a jug of boiling water from the kettle to heat your bottles up. same could be used for food depending on the container. take baby cereal and mash up fresh fruit. what do you use at home?

Java, Indonesia
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Heating baby's food

We immersed our food in a bowl of boiling hot water

Alternatively, just ask the hotel to help you out. .

Wonthaggi, Australia
Level Contributor
902 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Heating baby's food

www.balibaby.com you can hire microwaves, bottle warmers, sterilizers, prams etc etc

Sydney
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Heating baby's food

We are just back from Bali after our 4th trip and had an amazing time, we again hired from Bali Baby Hire, they are absolutely fantastic to deal with and very reasonably priced, they too have everything that you need. www.balibabyhire.com

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Heating baby's food

we took our 7 month old to bali 2 years ago and i just put boiling hot water from kettle in jug to warm his bottles..at Bali deli and the supermarkets they do have Heinz jar food and Bali deli had yogurts etc which he ate fine...i also took milton tablets to sterliise his bottles etc but i used bottled water cold and added tablet in a bowl...they also had weetbox etc there too which he ate fine! have fun

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
7. Re: Heating baby's food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2013, 18:18