We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

New Delhi
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

Hi!

I'll be honeymooning in Bali during early march and have decided to stay in kuta to end our honeymoon. With so many choices available and difference in opinion about the same place making it all the more difficult to chose a desirable hotel/resort. Can anybody please suggest any property having direct access to the beach, 5-7 km from the airport (peaceful if possible),located near night clubs, ranging between $100-$130 per night.

Thanks..

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
166 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

Congrats on your wedding!

I have stayed in Alum Kul Kul 3 times and it is beautiful .It meets all the needs you mentioned. it is a boutique hotel, with many choices of room type (my favourite were the ground floor room by the back pool). The resurant is on the 2nd level facing the beach, great views @ breakfast or drinks @sunset. All stays were perfect but the last was 2 years ago, so I hope it is still as good,

Cheers

Perth
Level Contributor
680 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

Have a look at the Niksoma in Legian too.

It is a lovely property right on the beach, & may suit your needs.

Enjoy your honeymoon!!!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

i would also say Nikoma or bit futher out of kuta is Padma both bit more expensive...there is also Pelangi which we have stayed in staff are great very small hotel but its clean and in Seminyak which is lovely for great places to eat the hotel is right on the beach...there is The Breezes resort and spa also in Seminyak...in Kuta ive head Mercure is nice and Alam Kul Kul...have fun...we are also going march very excited!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,707 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

Ramayana. Location is great and its a pretty good place to stay. Pay the bit extra for the Executive Delux Rooms.

Perth
Destination Expert
for Kuta, Lovina Beach, Singaraja, Baturiti, Bali
Level Contributor
7,887 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

Being specific about your requests......You are wanting Kuta (5 to 7 kms from airport) and you are wanting beach

you are also wanting near the clubs but peaceful and $130 a night tops.

Well Kuta isn't peacefull, neither are the clubs.

But 5 to 7 kms from the airport and not far from the clubs and near the beach at that price would have me say

Kuta Puri Bungalows in poppies 1.

It's a nice hotel in Kuta , across the road and down a bit from the beach, a short walk down to the end of poppies 1 or 2 to where the clubs are and close to the airport.

It would also be in your price range.

The other one that would fit all of your requirements and closer to the beach...but probably not quite as nice at Kuta Puri is Kuta Seaview.

and further away from the beach but the most beautiful hotel for a honeymoon and in your price range is Poppies cottages in poppies 1.

Edited: 03 February 2012, 14:02
Adelaide
Level Contributor
12 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

We are also in Bali for two nights at the end of March and booked a mystery hotel on wotif for $102 night, I researched beforehand and was pretty sure it was the Holiday Inn and upon booking it turned out to be the case.

This hotel seems to meet your needs, close to the airport, direct beach access, 15 minute walk to the main area of Kuta and well within your budget.

If you go on wotif it is the mystery hotel that comes up with "5* International Chain hotel in South Kuta on the beach"

May see you there!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
8 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

Grand Istana Rama is directly opposite Kuta Beach. 4 Star hotel, very clean & comfortable and the staff are super friendly (but they are everywhere in Kuta!) They have quite a large restaurant on the beach side, with lounges and cushions etc, perfect for relaxing and watching what is going on across the street.

There is a "tequila bar" attached to the restaurant and usually a live band each evening which provides a great atmosphere to have a few drinks before heading out. The rooms are far enough away that you can't hear the noise if you want a quiet night.... but in all honesty.....if you want a quiet night dont stay in kuta!

Easy walking distance to the main shopping spots poppies I & II and also close to the legian side. Easy to walk to the clubs too but I usually catch a scooter ride.

Definitely recommend staying here.

8. Re: 2 nights in KUTA..where should we stay..??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 February 2013, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Kuta
Recent Conversations