We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel advice please

Mount Isa, Australia
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Hotel advice please

Hi im staying in bali for 2 nights on a stop over on the way to phuket i am looking for some help to find a great hotel within easy walking distance to shopping places to eat and the beach if posible i have never been to bali before so im not sure where to start to look i am looking to spend no more than 300 a night

thanks

Poppies Bali
Poppies Bali
#1 of 256 hotels in Kuta
The Kana Kuta
The Kana Kuta
#7 of 256 hotels in Kuta
Febri's Hotel & Spa
Febri's Hotel & Spa
#8 of 256 hotels in Kuta
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,704 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel advice please

Padma Legian. Seriously good.

Mentioned in this post
Padma Resort Legian
Padma Resort Legian
6,639 Reviews
Legian, Indonesia
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
484 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel advice please

I agree with the last post, The Padma is amazing,it's a little piece of heaven on the beach, and then you walk out the gates and your surrounded with great restaurants and great shopping. It's fantastic, I wont stay anywhere else !

Mentioned in this post
Padma Resort Legian
Padma Resort Legian
6,639 Reviews
Legian, Indonesia
3. Re: Hotel advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2013, 17:21