We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child Friendly Restaurants Kuta/Tuban

melbourne
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Child Friendly Restaurants Kuta/Tuban

Hi All,

We are heading to Bali and I'm wanting to know where you take your little ones for breakfast, lunch and dinner! my kids are not fussy and will try most things. We are wanting to try different types of foods and scenes.

Thank you

E

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Child Friendly Restaurants Kuta/Tuban

We stayed in Tuban in Nov 2011 and we were spoilt for choice in where to eat. All places were so great with my kids aged 2 & 4. Faves were Garis Garis, just down from Ramada Bintang. Food was so good, its a little outside garden restuarant. Very reasonable but can take a little while thats all. Pantai on the beach path is very cheap and nice food. Kids loved it there as they had lots of room to move and can look out on the beach Kids loved Bubba Gumps for all the singing etc, this was exxy for Bali but not really any more than you would prob pay in Aus. Food was ok. Ifiori across from discovery is very good. They usually also have some sort of entertainment like fire dancers or someone singing. Kids loved it. We sat on the balcony the several times we went there. I could probably go on and on but im sure you will find many places to enjoy. Have a lovely holiday, Kellie

Edited: 31 January 2012, 08:32
Mentioned in this post
Tuban
Tuban
Kuta, Indonesia
Bintang Bali Resort
Bintang Bali Resort
1,330 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Pantai Restaurant
Pantai Restaurant
387 Reviews
Tuban, Indonesia
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Australia
Level Contributor
951 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Child Friendly Restaurants Kuta/Tuban

Bubba Gumps is good for kids - also plenty of pasta/pizza places in Tuban as well.

My favourite little find was a little warung called Warung MD down the alleyway between Febris and the beach - the alleyway is a little south of Febris on the other side of the road. Best mie goreng I have ever had and so cheap. Its a little place with only about 6 tables in it but oh so delicious!

We also love Chi Chis - upstairs opposite Centro - nice mexican food and they have an aircon'd room in the back if it gets too hot.

Mentioned in this post
Tuban
Tuban
Kuta, Indonesia
Warung Indonesia
Warung Indonesia
940 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Febri's Hotel & Spa
Febri's Hotel & Spa
1,850 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,032 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Child Friendly Restaurants Kuta/Tuban

Febris serve nice meals and there is a small kids playground that you can use while you wait for your meal.

overall tuban i packed with restaurants, including a very authentic indian restaurant just opposite the febris hotel. there are also numerous places to eat at discovery mall and on the beach front so you will be spoilt for choice. no matter where you walk there will be great eating options, just check out the menu boards out the front and choose what appeals.

Mentioned in this post
Febri's Hotel & Spa
Febri's Hotel & Spa
1,850 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Australia
Level Contributor
479 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Child Friendly Restaurants Kuta/Tuban

I thought after I wrote my previous post that I missed the Febris. We have had many a good meal there with the kids and very reasonable price wise.

Mentioned in this post
Febri's Hotel & Spa
Febri's Hotel & Spa
1,850 Reviews
Kuta, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
169 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Child Friendly Restaurants Kuta/Tuban

doesnt your hotel have breakfast in the price of the room

only asking

6. Re: Child Friendly Restaurants Kuta/Tuban

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2013, 17:21